Saturday 21 September 2013

Refreshment Corner: Stuffed Pretzels!

Refreshment Corner in Disneyland
Getting a cream cheese-filled pretzel was on my list of things-to-do inside Disneyland.

Cream Cheese Pretzel ($3.69)
Even though we just had a snack at the Jolly Holiday Bakery & Cafe, I still wanted to try a pretzel. The pretzel was soft and chewy, yay! The cream cheese filling was slightly sweet and was more like a melted milk-y layer in the middle of the pretzel. I liked how it was nice and hot when eaten. Other than the cream cheese filled variety, there is a savoury jalepeno pretzel and a Mickey pretzel, which I believe is just plain. I wouldn't say this was the most amazing thing I ate at the park, but it wasn't bad. Refreshment Corner is a good place to pick up something to munch on during the parade or fireworks.

Reviews on Yelp

Love from Coconut Crumpet's Corner ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment